- SG Home
- About the Barony
- Documents, Forms & Policies
- Events Calendar
- Canterbury Faire
- Newsletter - From the Tower
- The Populace
- Heraldry and Awards
- Arts and Sciences
Documents and Forms
Forms for Stewards
- Stewarding for Beginners (Word)
- Venue Information Form
- Event Proposal (Word)
- Proposed Event Budget Form (Word)
- Final Event Budget Report Form (Word)
- SCA NZ documents including Sign-in Forms and the SCANZ Incorporation document, required for event membership sign-ins
- Final Event Report (Word)
- Kingdom Event Information Form (PDF)
- Entertainment Tips for Stewards
Documents and Policy
The Baronial Charter was confirmed by a poll of the populace conducted in November 1995 at the founding of the Barony. It was subsequently amended by a poll of the populace in December 2004, and minor changes to conform with Kingdom law revisions were approved by Council in August 2008. A Word document of the current Charter can be found here.
SCA NZ Inc Rules
The rules of the SCA NZ cover the establishment and operation of the SCA within New Zealand operating as an independent incorporated society. The PDF containing the rules can be downloaded from here. Other useful governance and legal information can be found at the SCA NZ Website
Southron Gaard Policies and Guidelines
These were developed from 1998-2001 and last formally revised in early 2005, with an extension regarding officer appointments added in April 2007. The current version may be found here.
Financial Committee Guidelines
In 2002, Southron Gaard's Council approved this Library Policy (PDF).
Storage Unit Guidelines
The large storage unit currently at Waipara Riverside Park (the CF site) is owned by the Barony and subject to an annual site rental. Space is available for Baronial and private use, as outlined these usage guidelines. Please direct any inquiries to the Baronial Constable.